704 East Park
Carbondale, IL 62901
- To work in public relations with an exciting, socially responsibe company.
University of Southern Illinois - Carbondale, IL,- Senior in Cinema - GPA 3.2
Riverdale High School - Port Byron IL - 1990 Graduate
Representitive, Sun Studio Entertainment Corporartion/706 Records
1996 - present
Sales and Programming, "Ahead Of Our Times Internet Publishing"
- A&R representive for 706 Records
- Representive for sales of Sun merchandise and 706 Records releases
- Actively seeking new talent for 706 Records
- Liason between 706 Records and radio stations
1995 - present
Student worker/supervisor, Kankakee Communtiy College
- HTML programmer and webmaster for internet web pages
- In charge of acquiring new clients and customer relations
- Webmaster for the "Official Jerry Lee Lewis Homepage"
1992 - 1994
Recieving Associate, Montgomery Ward
- Grounds crew supervisior responsible for 4 student workers and maitance of campus grounds.
- Set-up and event crew supervisor
1990 - 1992
- Located and loaded merchandise for customer pick-up
- Responsible for keeping a current warehouse inventory
- Customer Relations
WDBX Extra Effort Award, Short Notice Coverage, 1997
Employee Dedication Monetary Award, Montgomeray Ward, 1991
Musicianship Award, Riverdale High School Band, 1990
Honor Roll, Riverdale High School 1986-90
Most Improved Football 1986
Founder of Enviromental Awareness Club at Riverdale High School 1990
Documentary Film Maker 1995-present